Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself, My Name Is.....

Kre.
Or Shell.
Or Kro, Kraftell, Kris, Keisha, Kreshy Belle, Nikki, Almighty, Foxxy.  Or like the title says, Sunshine.  Just depends on what part of the country you in, what you may call me.

Anywho, I'm re-introducing myself back on this thang because it has been a good minute since I have done anything with this.  I was originally going to blog as a creative outlet for all my random thoughts and very vivid imagination.  But let's see, what happened to throw me off so much?

........................

Oh yeah! LIFE! A very fickle trick, ain't she?  Yeah, life happened.  I got tied up and involved with so much.  Things just went bad.  There's no other way to put it.  So let me just update you on that real quick:

Due to events that will not be mentioned (ever), I'm back home with my peeps but (in my Evelyn from Basketball Wives voice) I promise you boo boo, it's only temporary.  I'm working retail, but hopefully that will change any minute now (praying the phone rings as I type!).  School, well, hmmm.  Not sure how to put it.  I'm in school but I'm not doing anything right now.  And I'm not talking about I'm just chilling until the summer session starts.  No, I'm just not doing anything.  It's more so because I'm not sure what program I want to be in at the moment.  I left you all with a post about this urge I felt to teach which I still feel until I encounter horrific children running around WalMart like they've never seen daylight before.  However, where I have been working and the skills that have been pulled out of me, I'm thinking back about this MBA that I started on about two years ago but gave up on.  So I don't know about that yet.  But school is still on the agenda and it will be done.  Went through a little moment of feeling depressed and defeated but you know you can't keep a queen down for long!  I just need some time to strategize and get some things rocking. 

So that's it. 

Umm, back to the blog.  Well, as I stated above, this was a means to express myself to the world, and it still will be.  I plan on telling you fantastic people about what's going on in this mind of mine and some other randomness I see.  So until next time boys and girls, HOLLA!

Chocolate kisses and bear hugs,

Just pick a name from the list above. (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment